Gluta Nano Plus 900K Review


Hey Martians! This is just a quick review of the Gluta Nano Plus 900K. I took this product for 6 weeks before releasing this review. Also I started at about 3 shades darker than my usual skin tone when I started using this product, that is why it took weeks before I notice the changes on my skin. 
I will be posting my before photos below and watch the video to know more.

To Order, please visit:
Instagram: @cheskasstore

BEFORE PHOTOS:
As you can see, my skin got really tanned, since I stayed in Bulacan for 2 months due to exposure to extreme heat and deep well water.




Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Trusted ba tlga yung cheska store? Thanks sa reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm from Brazil and I've been using Glutathione for some time now. I do not buy from e-Bay (it takes ages to arrive, other than customs fees), but from sellers who buy the product in the US, Thailand and the Philippines. I used the Show White, Glutathione 3000000 Botox Filer (Kaoei) and even manipulated formulas. I have now purchased three bottles of Supreme Gluta White 15000000 from JP Natural. Can you tell me if it's good? I saw your videos on the internet, but I have a little difficulty understanding ... :( kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine doesn't have violet capsules. Only green clear capsules, does that mean it's fake?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.