Mart's Bohol Vlog


Hey Martians! Just wanted to share with you my trip to Bohol. I was with my mom. We stayed at Loboc River Resort! The River view was so breath-taking! I can't stop staring at the beautiful Loboc River! This is one of the most unforgettable places that I have ever been! Watch the video below to find out more! 

If you need a friendly driver and tourist guide when you're in Bohol, contact Kuya Ricky:
09361544414 or 09301267680




#planefie is a must!


River View Room with Queen-Sized Bed


Balcony with Seating Area over-looking the Loboc River

Night-time view of the Pool

My Verdict for Loboc River Resort: 5/5 The place is a paradise! Even though it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth it! If I could, I would like to live there for life! :)


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.