Thai Whitening Soaps Review


Hey Martians! You guys know that I am a sucker for Thai products! I think they have one of the best skin whitening products in the world. Although we are not really sure what's in their product, but still, I love them. These past few months, I have been using Thai Whitening Soaps, and here is my review.


Active Ingredients:
  • Some of the soaps has Glutathione or AHA or Alpha Arbutin or Snail Extracts and what not.


How I use it:
  • I use them on my body only, I lather the soap and leave it on for about 5 minutes.


Experience:
  • My skin looks milky white, I think some of the soaps have an instant whitening effect, and Gluta Wink is claiming that it has an SPF, maybe that's one of the reason why my skin looks milky white.
  • Minimum tingling sensation can be felt, it did not make my skin dry and no peeling effect.
  • Each bar of soap could last for about 3 weeks.


Verdict:
  • I give these soaps 5 Stars.


Available at:


Watch the Video Review:

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.