First Metro Sec targets Millenial Investors


First Metro Sec, the stock brokerage firm of Metrobank Group, launched three products last February 22, 2017 at Valkyrie which are:

  • FundSmart - a mutual funds online trading platform
  • Margin Financing Facility - enables clients to buy more stocks using securities they already own as collateral.
  • Enhanced Mobile App - allows clients to trade wherever and whenever they want.

According to First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation President, Gonzalo Ordonez, the firm is aiming to attract more millennial clients, and as a millennial myself, I was really impressed with the products they launched especially their enhanced mobile app, since almost all of us millennials have smartphones, we can easily trade using our phones, it allows us to view streaming real-time data, check our positions and balances, view charts with technical indicators, create watch lists, and more.


What really attracts me to invest in this firm is that the initial deposit is only Php 5,000. Which is very affordable. I usually allot that much for new clothes from my monthly income, and my monthly expenses for my dogs is more than that. So I think I am going to give it a try and will update you guys in the future regarding my journey in investing. To be honest, I am a newbie when it comes to stocks and mutual funds, but nowadays even college students are investing in stocks and mutual funds, so If they can do it, I know I can. I have a lot of things to learn, and I am willing to learn. One of the panelists from the launch said that "the most important thing in investing is to make money, and to make money you need to have a lot of information."


My fellow youtubers and I had a lot of fun at the launch, who knew investing can be both fun and informative. Here is a short video vlog from the event:


Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I'm very like this blog. Its a pleasant subject. It assist me to greatly to resolve some problems. Its chance are extremely fantastic and dealing style so fast. It might be help everyone. Thanks for sharing with us. We offer baking tools and equipment UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic post ! You have share a great blog.

    Perfect safety gloves co uk</a

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.