Instantly Ageless Jeunesse Review and Demo


Hey Martians! Are you tired? Lols! I mean do you always look tired because of your eye bags? My eye bags has 2 levels! 1st floor and 2nd floor! I have tried a lot of eye creams and most did not work on me or just gave a minimum result! But not this one! This is Instantly Ageless by Jeunesse!


Ingredients:
  •  Water (Aqua), Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylexylglycerin, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 40 (Cl16035).

How I applied it:
  • I applied it using my ring finger. First I moistened my ring finger with a wet cotton, then pour a small amount of Instantly Ageless, then dab to the under eye area. Make sure it is still moist, then fan it for 2-3 minutes or until it is completely dry.
 
Experience:
  •  My eye bags has improved by more than 50% as you can see from the before and after photo.
  • A very thin film lasted for about 3 hours. A thicker film than what I have applied might last 8-9 hours according to others.
  • It is not water proof, if sweat gets into it, it will immediately show the imperfections.
  • I tried to apply powder on top, it caked, maybe I am just not an expert, since others claim they wear it with makeup.


Verdict:
  • I am giving this product a score of 5/5.
  • I love this product and will definitely recommend it to others.

Tagalog Video Review and Demo: 


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.