Ishigaki Premium Glutathione Review


Hey Martians! I decided to give Ishigaki a second chance! I have reviewed this product last 2012, and I was told by many readers that the one I reviewed back then was fake!

Active Ingredients:
  •  Glutathione Tri-Peptide (L-Glutamic Acid 200mg, L-Cysteine 200mg, Glycine 200mg)
  • N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100mg
  • L-Methionine 50mg
  • L-Proline 50mg
  • L-Theonine 50mg
*Each capsule has 850mg


How I take it:
  •  I take 1 capsule each morning after breakfast

Experience:
  • It evened out my skin complexion, but due to lack of collagen or other anti-aging component in the ingredients, it did not gave me a glowing aura or that blooming effect.
     
Verdict:
  • I am giving this product 4 Stars.
  • Recommended for people who are 25 years old and below, those who do not need collagen supplements yet.

Available at:
Instagram: @agelessbeautypotions

Or you can also order from my shop:  https://www.facebook.com/aestheticarepublic/

Watch the Video Review:


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Hello po ! Pano po kayo umiinom ng vit c ? for ex

    morning - 1 cap Ishigaki + vit c
    Evening - 1 cap Ishigaki + vit c

    ganyan po ba ? gusto ko rin po kasi mag try uminom ng ishigaki. thank you po

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls give me price n about postage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls kindly whatsapp me (+60187853833 malaysia)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.