Vigan City Tour


It's official! I love Vigan City. I have been longing to go here for the longest time and finally my dreams came to reality. This is not really a review, I just want to share some of the Places we were able to Visit and the Hotel were we stayed in.





 Bell Tower







The Hotel we stayed in was El Juliana Hotel and Resort, we paid P 1,200 good for 2 persons already, they have a pool and wifi, but during our stay, wifi was open but no internet connection, so that's a minus for them. They have hot shower which I really enjoyed after a long trip, they also have a pool but we didn't bother to swim since we were excited to tour around and eat lots and lots of Empanada.

Hotel Juliana gets 1 thumb up and 1 thumb sideways since no wifi during our stay.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.