Chihuahua X Aspin

Chihuahua X Aspin In Love!

And so One day, to my surprise when I woke up this is what I saw. We have 2 Aspin and both of them were stud by the Chihuahua. And both are pregnant, 1 gave birth last Feb 11, 2013 already. I will be posting pictures every week to keep you guys updated, so I suggest bookmark this page please and check back every week. These pups are for sale, I will release them on their 7th week right after deworming and 1 vaccine, so please bear with the price because vaccination cost a little high plus the deworming. Male Pups will be 2,500 and Female Pups will be 3,000. Again I will keep you guys updated by posting pictures every week. Meanwhile here is a look on the first 4 pups, the other aspin will give birth any time soon.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.