DIY Tripod Mount for Smart Phones


Okay This is not a review first of all. I just want to share something that might interest bloggers or vloggers like me who uses cellphones in making videos. I have been struggling for months on how I can mount my cellphone on a tripod. Here in the Philippines, you can't seem to buy a mounting device for a cellphone to a tripod. We are flooded with all sorts of China products, except for that one! I've looked everywhere and none! So I decided to make one! Why didn't I think of that before??? Hahaha I guess I was just lazy. Anyway here is a video on how you make one, and it cost me only $5 or less. I bought the materials from a Hardware store located at a mall near my house. Enjoy Guys!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.