Rico's Eat All You Can, Subic - Review



Rico's Eat All You Can Restaurant can be found along Brgy. Barretto at Subic, it is in front of By the Sea Resort. For only Php 125, I can say that it is truly a good deal for its price. There's Chicken, Pork, Beef and many other food to choose from. The best thing is, everything is delicious. I personally love their fried chicken, I was able to eat 6 pieces of their fried chicken and of course I tried all their food and everything tastes GREAT! 

The restroom is super clean, which is one of the things I look at when I eat at a restaurant, clean restrooms means clean food, well at least that's my opinion. They also have a smoking area, you can see from the above picture, the one that looks like a balcony, that's the smoking area. Parking space is kind of limited. Also the eat all you can is open from 11am - 3pm and 6pm - 10pm. If you're in Subic, be sure to stop by this restaurant.

Rico's Eat All You Can gets a score of:

Check out these pictures of the Buffet:


 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.