Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Review



Due to my addiction to Koreanovelas, I am very much obsessed to have a pore less  face, like that of the skin of Korean actors. Their skin are so smooth as if they have no pores. So when I saw this product in Watsons I was so excited to try it out.

It promises to instantly erase pores, imperfections, lines and creases. Your skin will instantly transform into a perfect smooth canvas. And all day, your skin is shine free, even and baby smooth. Guaranteed! It says on the packaging that the secret is Cherry extracts, known for their antioxidants properties.

So I tried it out, my skin is so smooth to touch, I noticed the pores are smaller, when I touch my skin, it is as if my fingers are gliding. It is lightweight that you would not feel like you have it on your skin, which is very good for me since I don't like the feeling that you have something on your face. It is shine free, you don't need a powder. The consistency is translucent gel, it doesn't have any color so any skin tone can wear it. And best of all this is only Php 299. Very affordable, it is 22 ml which I think is a lot, since you only need a pea size amount to cover your whole face, this could last for a little less than a month maybe if you use it everyday.

The Verdict:
It doesn't really erases your pores, but it does make them smaller and face is so smooth, and it is very lightweight. Overall, I love this product and would definitely recommend it to everyone! Check out the video below so you can see the before and after application of this product.

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser gets a score of:





Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.