Don Day Korean Restaurant, Antipolo City Branch Review


This is a review of Don Day Korean Restaurant in Antipolo City. It is near Budgetlane in L. Sumulong Memorial Circle. Just search it in google maps if you're not familiar with the place, because that's what we did. Anyway the place is so cozy and clean, especially the restroom, I think that is the most important in restaurants, for their restrooms to be clean. Also the wifi is working, another important thing since most Filipinos wants to check in on facebook a lot and let their friends know where they are. 

Now let's go to their food. They have a Buffet which is Php 199, a lot of food to choose from, am not gonna mention them one by one since I am not familiar on what they are called, all I can say is for Php 199 the buffet is worth it. But I wanted to experience grilling meat on my table just like the ones I have seen in koreanovelas, so we ordered Samgyeopsal (pork meat) which is a popular Korean Dish, it's eat all you can as well for Php 299. If you prefer Beef, it is Php 399. And to complete my Korean Fantasy, I also ordered a bottle of Soju which cost Php 190, it goes very well with Samgyeopsal by the way, so it is a must! Overall I had a lot of fun and my stomach is so full, so this restaurant is a must try! They are open Mondays-Saturdays 11:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm. You should come early so that you get to eat and drink a lot of soju. Oh by the way, for smokers, sorry as of now they don't have a smoking area yet, but you can always go outside for a while if you feel like smoking. 

















Don Day Korean Restaurant at Antipolo City gets a score of :


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.