Human Nature Nourishing Facial Wash and Toner Review


I have always wanted to try Human Nature's Products but it was so hard to get a hold of someone near from my place who sells their products until they became available in Robinson's Supermarket. I was so excited since now I can buy them any time I want to since they are now available at Robinson's. Anyway Human Nature's products contains no harmful chemicals like parabens, synthetic fragrances, formaldehyde, etc. And most of all it does not contain Alcohol, never use a product with alcohol because it dries your skin and makes you look old. I love the scent of this particular facial wash and toner. It has tomato extract and I noticed my skin to look pinkish to reddish, and I love it. It feels good on my skin, there is no stinging sensation and best of all it did not give me any pimples, other toners gave me pimples after using them for 2-3 days, but this one, no pimples at all, and this is my 2nd bottle already, that's why I decided to make a review about it. This Nourishing Facial wash and Toner is for Normal or Sensitive Skin. Definitely recommended. I just want to make clear that these products will not make your skin whiter, it will give you a pinkish glow, so this is recommended for people with fair skin already.

I will give it a score of :



It is missing one star, because it will not whiten your skin. And everyone knows that most Filipinos wants to have whiter skin.

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.