Godiva LicoWhite Whitening Facial Wash and Toner Review


Godiva once again changes the looks of their products. While in Watsons, I saw these new products they are selling, intrigued by it, I bought the Godiva LicoWhite Whitening Facial wash and toner. The Facial wash I bought is 50 ml for Php 75 and the Toner is 60 ml for Php 55. It contains licorice extracts which is supposed to help whiten your skin. It is paraben-free. The facial wash is low foaming, it doesn't produce foams at all when I used it, it doesn't feel like washing your face, but it does work though. Your face will feel smooth and moisturized. While the toner, it doesn't sting, although it has ethyl alcohol, which is a minus, since I don't like using toners with alcohol. So Human Nature's Toner is still the best for me as of now, the only difference is that, with Godiva it promises to help whiten your skin which the Human Nature's toner doesn't have, since it does not contain any ingredients to help whiten the skin.

Also I noticed with Godiva, after a few hours, my skin tends to be a little oily, not to the point of too oily, just a little bit. But still I like their products, since only after a few days of using it, my skin looks more brighter and smoother.

Would I recommend this product? Yes, but only if you're okay using a toner with alcohol. But maybe it contains only a little amount, since it doesn't sting anyway.

Godiva LicoWhite Facial Wash gets a score of:




Godiva LicoWhite Facial Toner gets a score of:




Thank You so much for Visiting,

Mart Lester
iReview Pinoy


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.