Sky Ranch and Bag of Beans in Tagaytay City Review


My trip to Tagaytay City was mainly to taste the famous cheesecake of Bag of Beans, since a lot of people are saying that they have the Best Cheesecake in the Country! We also went to Sky Ranch to try the Sky Eye. Anyway first is Bag of Beans, the food is not budget friendly, if you want to eat a meal with drinks and desserts, you should prepare atleast Php 600 - Php 1,000 per person. I will post the menu below. I really like the ambiance, we stayed at a Cabana, the place is so relaxing that we did not noticed that we were there for more than 3 hours already. They have a super clean restroom! Winner in that area! I love places with clean restrooms! Friendly staff. And yeah the CHEESECAKE IS THE BEST! I tried both the Blueberry and Strawberry! Check out the Pictures and Video Below.

Meanwhile, we also went to Sky Ranch, as of now the Entrance Fee is Php 50 and if you want to ride the Sky Eye it is Php 150 for a 10 minute ride. This theme park is still new, so it is understandable that they don't offer a lot of rides yet and they don't even have a ride all you can ticket as of this moment. But maybe in the future. I enjoyed the Sky Eye ride although I was super scared since I have fear of heights. But after that we went home already since there is not much to do there. The rides are pricey and most are for kids only. So there just check out the video below.

Bag of Beans gets a score of:





Sky Ranch gets a score of:




No Smoking in Tagaytay









My Friend spotted a Langaw and thought it was cute!














Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.