Krazy Garlik at Resorts World Manila - Review


So yesterday after Church, I met my friends at Resorts World Manila and it was my first time to go there. I was really surprised at how beautiful the Place is. The inside of the mall looks so beautiful that it doesn't look and feel like you're in a mall but more of in a 5 Star Hotel. Anyway we ate at Krazy Garlik, it was my first time to eat there as well. I was devirginized twice yesterday! Anyway as always my reviews are straight to the point so here it is. The food is okay, not great but okay! Price is not budget friendly, you should have at least Php 1,000 - Php 1,500 to enjoy a meal for 2. The place is a little small, I can't really move from where I was sitting. The service is okay, when we were done eating and they were getting the plates, the lady dropped the knife on the table, good thing it did not hit my friend and all she said was "oh I am sorry" anyway it was just a bread knife, but hey it is still a knife and my friend could have gotten hurt, I think they should have at least given him a free dessert for that! Lols. Anyway I'll be posting the menu and some pictures below please watch the short video tour of Resorts World Manila, it was a little short because I was in a hurry to go home yesterday but still managed to shoot a few.


Krazy Garlik















Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.