SCBC Enterprises | Furniture Store | Review


I needed a Sala Set because the one we had is already broken, it has been with us for almost 10 years. This time I wanted a simple and small Sala Set and it should be L-Shaped. So I browsed through the ads in Sulit.com.ph, I was particularly interested in buying from someone near my area so that the delivery fee could be minimal or free. I came across SCBC Enterprises, a furniture store with a branch in Taytay, Rizal which is so near in my area since I am from Cainta, Rizal. So I looked at their different Sala Sets and stumbled at a very cheap but nice looking L-shaped Sala Set.


This one I like, because it is small, L-shaped and cheap! Only Php 3,900. Perferct for my budget. I took a screen shot of this one because I wanted to show you guys the description of the Sala Set I ordered from their Facebook Page, because I was really surprised that when it was delivered I got something else in addition to the one I ordered which made me very happy and loved SCBC Enterprises so much!


This is the Sala Set that was delivered at my home. Noticed something different from the one I took a screen shot of? Look at the bottom part of the picture... There is a Stool included! Wow I was like I did not know that there is a stool included since the one on the Facebook page that I ordered did not include a stool! I guess it is a freebie! And I like freebies! Thanks so much! The Delivery guys are even so friendly. I love their service. Definitely recommended. If you are in need of Furniture, then consider SCBC Enterprises. They have a lot of branches, friendly staff and very affordable prices. Here is the link to their sulit store:
http://scbcenterprises.sulit.com.ph/


SCBC Enterprises gets a score of:

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.