Gluta-White Glutathione Capsules Review

 Gluta-White Glutathione Capsules 100mg is the most affordable Glutathione in the Market as far as I know. I was able to buy it for Php 15 per capsule. I purchased 30 capsules, I will take one capsule a day every morning on an empty stomach together with a 500mg Vitamin C. I will update this post after 30 days and let you know of the result. The picture below is my current picture taken with an indoor light at 6:00pm NO FILTER was used, after 30 days I will take another picture at the same place, same angle, same lights and will share the results on a full video review which you can watch. In the mean time please subscribe to my channel www.youtube.com/kwentonimart so you will be updated once the full review is out. Also you can follow me on instagram: mart_lester

This will be the before Picture since it is my current picture before taking Gluta-White.


*******************************
FULL VIDEO REVIEW AFTER 30 DAYS
PLEASE COME BACK SOON
*********************************
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
AFTER TAKING IT FOR 27 DAYS! HERE IS THE RESULT, WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. @mart_lesterI I would plan to use glutathione.. but i have this doubt... ano kaya ang magandang gamitin? thx I hope u ans this one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello po. Ilang dosage po ang tinitake nyo? 1 or 2 times a day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brand of vitamin c are you taking?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.