NUWHITE ADVANCED WHITENING CAPSULES REVIEW


This is NUWHITE Advanced Whitening, an anti-aging and skin whitening supplement. I started taking this last December 2015 and now I am ready to give my verdict.

Each capsule has:


  • L-Glutathione 700 mg
  • Collagen 250mg
  • Placenta Extract 300mg
  • Ascorbic Acid 200mg
  • CoQ10 100mg
  • Pomegranate Ellagic Acid 50mg



Benefits:

Glutathione:
  • Powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals.
  • Whitens skin by controlling skin pigmentation.
  • Keeps skin healthy and glowing. 
Collagen:
  • Fight and reverses skin-aging process.
  • Reduces wrinkles, fine lines and other unsightly sign of skin aging.
  • Maintains healthy and glowing skin.
 Placenta: 
  • Rich source of natural and potent amino acid that is essential for the production of beautiful and healthy skin.
  • Clinically proven effective in skin whitening and skin nourishing an ingredient with cell renewing .
  • Maintains skin healthy and glowing.
 Ascorbic Acid:
  • Aids in skin whitening.
  • Protects skin from free radicals that causes skin damage.
  • Boost immune system.
  • With anti-aging properties.
COQ10:
  • Power antioxidant that can withstand and reverse skin damage.
  • Preserve collagen and elastin within cells to make skin younger.
Pomegrenate Ellagic Acid:
  • Protects skin against photoaging.
  • Support skin cell regeneration, promotes healing and prevents cancerous changes due to UV exposure.
  • Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Effectively lighten and brighten skin.


How I take it: I take one capsule in the morning 30 mins after breakfast and one capsule at night 30 mins after dinner.

Effects on me:
  • It made my skin milky white.
  • Decreased the appearance of my fine lines especially under the eyes.
  • My pores seems smaller.
  • Lessens my dark circles therefore it made me look more awake and less tired. 
What I don't Like:
  •  The capsule is difficult to swallow due to its large size.
  • Packaging is pink, might intimidate some men in buying because of its color. A lot of men nowadays are taking care of themselves, so I suggest make the packaging look neutral. 
Verdict:
I am giving this product 4 Stars and I recommend it to those who are 25 years old and above. I have seen the difference in my skin in as early as 3 weeks of taking it! Good Job NUWHITE!

Available at:
https://www.facebook.com/cheskasstore
instagram: @cheskasstore


Video Review:
 


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.