BIO TAD PLUS Glutathione Review


Hey Martians! I have a new product which I recently tried and very excited to tell you guys about this! It is BIO TAD PLUS glutathione with vitamin E. This one is different because it comes in powder form which you need to dissolve directly to your mouth.   

Active Ingredients: (2 Sachets)
  • Reduced Glutathione   250mg
  • Vitamin E   6mg

How I take it:
  • I take 1 sachet in the morning and 1 sachet in the evening. 
  • Dissolve the powder in your mouth and let it stay there for about 5 minutes or more.

Experience with the Product:
  • After consuming 1 box which is good for 10 days, I can already see that my skin is 1 shade lighter than before, there is a certain glow in my skin especially when light reflects on it! 

What I don't like:
  • It is a bit too sweet for me, I wish they made it a little less sweet.

Verdict:
  • I am giving this product 5 Stars.

Available at:

Watch the Tagalog Video Review:
 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. How much bio tad plus?? Where can i bjy it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much bio tad plus?? Where can i bjy it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hu may fake po ba nito? Pano po malaman kung fake or authentic? Salamat po

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Body-Butter-Ganzkörper-Creme with Olive Oil & Shea from Bio Allgäu makes my skin feel incredibly soft and hydrated.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.