Otsuka Placenta Jelly and Collagen C


Hey Martians! If you are 25 years old and above, then this post is for you! I love anti-aging products since I am not getting any younger anymore. I can see a lot of wrinkles under my eye areas, that is why it is a must for me to take supplements for anti-aging. 

Did you know that it is a growing trend for mothers to eat a placenta? They believe that it boost their immune system, help them lose weight, and also prevent post partum depression.



But to those who don't want to eat the "real thing" we are lucky because the Japanese have come up with ways to incorporate it in supplements or snacks. Just like the Otsuka Placenta Jelly which has 15,000 mg of Placenta in each pack. It has a mango flavor, and it taste delicious! I love the flavor and am a little sad that the serving suggestion is just 1 pack a day because I love it! It is a great dessert or snack. The benefits of taking Placenta supplements is that it replenishes and restructures our skin from within. 

For those who are not into Placenta, Otsuka has also Collagen C Jelly, this one is in Blueberry flavor. It is a bit sour but okay with me. Each pack has also 15000 mg of low molecular weight collagen peptide which makes it easier for us to absorb the collagen. They claim that it only takes a week for us to notice the skin to be softer and more hydrated.


Verdict:
I love both of these Products, I am giving them 5 Stars.


Available at:

Price is Php 1,080 each box with 31 packs good for 31 days.


Watch my Video Review:


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.