Snow Aura White Facial Cleanser Review


Hey Martians! I am so excited to review this product because it is from my favorite Thai skincare brand! I present to you Snow Absolute Aura White Facial Cleanser.

Active Ingredients:
  • Gold Bird Nest
  • Gold Kiwi Fruit
  • Pure Gold Powder
The Consistency of the product is somewhat runny and
 the color is whitish with a hint of gold.


How I used it:
  • I use one full pump to wash my face in the morning and in the evening.
  • I lather it using my finger tips, then apply it to my face in circular motion.


Experience:
  • After washing my face with the Snow Aura White Facial Cleanser, my face feels so moisturized and supple. It does not dry out your skin.
  • My face doesn't oil up as easily as before, thanks to its oil control formulation.
  • One of my dark spot has faded, so if you have dark spots problems, then this one is for you. Check out the photo of my dark spot below.
  • It says on the box that it tightens pores, after using it for about a month, I did not really notice any difference in my pores.


Here is my dark spot which I got from popping out a whitehead.

Dark spot is almost gone after using the Snow Aura White.



Verdict:
  • I rate this product 4 Stars out of 5.

Available at:
Watch the Video Review:



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this.

    Your blog is very helpful. Thank you for the interesting articles.

    Skincare&beauty product 50% sale

    www.GangnamSale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. At sasabihin ko ulit, ang puti mo! Sana ganyan ako kaputi sayo.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.