Celeteque DermoScience Brigthening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener Review

Okay I have really Dark Circles around my eyes and a lot of Puffiness too. So I decided to look for cheap eye creams which could deliver results. I tried Celeteque DermoScience Brigthening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener which cost around 300 Pesos. I applied it 2x a day, morning and evening before going to bed. After using it for 1 month, my dark circles are 1 shade lighter but the puffiness is still there. Oh well at least it does work for the dark circles. I have tried a much cheaper eye cream before but it did not deliver to its promise. So this one works and I will continue using it and recommend it to you guys.

Verdict:

It will make your Dark Circles 1 shade lighter after using it for about a month.
Recommended for Dark circles but am not sure for Puffiness though.
I will continue to use it.

Score:

1 Thumb Up and 1 Thumb Sideways ,^^

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.