mosbeau Placenta White All-in-One Facial Soap Review


I am addicted to Whitening Products and I have tried tons of Whitening Products, so I decided to make a blog about it. I ordered this soap online and received it the following day. I was so excited because I gathered information about mosbeau Placenta White All-in-One Facial Soap and it promises a lot. The soap is 100g and it comes with a net for foaming purposes. Because you don't use the soap itself to wash your face, you have to create a foam and use it to clean your face. I used it twice a day. mosbeau products are a little expensive, i bought this soap for 400 Pesos or about $10. It is expensive BUT it's been more than a month and the soap is far from being finished, so I guess the price is worth it.

Verdict:

I love this soap and would recommend it to everyone, you can instantly see the difference on your face from the FIRST wash, take note, first wash and you can see the difference already!

It made my Face glow the whole day, even if I am tired you can see the difference.

Price is worth it, the soap could last 1-3 months, depending on how many times you used it a day and how hard you scrub it on the net that is provided for creating foam.

I would definitely buy this soap again because it is really effective.

Score:

2 thumbs up out of my 2 thumbs ,^^ 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.