mosbeau Placenta White Food Supplement Review

I bought 1 bottle of this at Watsons for about 1,500 Pesos which is good for 15 Days. I have tried a lot of whitening pills, but this one I was curious because the main ingredient is Placental Protein which according to mosbeau is more popular than Glutathione in Japan. So I was curious, by the way I also bought their all-in-one facial soap but that one I bought online and I also made a review on that. To be honest, I only took 2 capsules per day so it would last for 30 Days, because I am not rich and I am already fair skinned, I just wanted to enhance it and make my skin glow, so I am more on the antioxidant benefits than on the whitening one. Anyway what I can tell you is that, it really made my skin GLOW and my lips RED, and everyone is noticing how red my lips is, kissable according to them. I also took 1000mg of vitamin C the non acidic type for absorption purposes of this food supplement and I take it on an empty stomach. So I Guess mosbeau is effective and I am loving it!

Verdict:

It makes your skin GLOW
It makes your Lips Kissable Red
I would definitely recommend this

Score:

2 Thumbs Up ,^^

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Can i ask what vitamin c brand are you taking together with the supplement? Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im jane. Im 19 yrs old. Its my 3rd week since i used mosbeau. Few days ago i just realized that my skin becomes lighter more. My appetite becomes double and i felt sleepy the the times is that ok? And can mosbeau affect menstration ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I’m Abigail Llana, an Account Executive from Mosbeau International. If you have questions and interested with Mosbeau products here’s the link of the list of our best sellers along with the picture of the product and further details.
    https://www.facebook.com/abigailmosbeau/media_set?set=a.233500910382163.1073741842.100011667683259&type=3
    For promos and discounts ( International Clients) please feel free to message me in the following details so I can assist you further.
    FOR INQUIRIES
    CONTACT:
    Mobile/Viber/Whatsapp: +639272241407
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abigailmosbeau
    Please like our page for Direct orders!
    https://www.facebook.com/mosbeauskincareandwellness/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the event that you see something that you don't recognize, you ought to contact the best web based working out supplement store and request that they illuminate the part. They ought to have no issue illuminating you precisely why they have the part appears in their item. Vitamin B3 Side Effects

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a lot of why you should make best online bodybuilding supplement store subscriptions to a product shop based upon on the need of a person.
    http://www.dietpillssecret.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.